Meowrrr!
Previous Next
4 Comments Meowrrr! - 03-20-2007 23:41:51
I haven't been shooting much lately. It's mostly because I haven't been going out at all. That should mean I'm getting my shit together and starting to make that extra cash on the side that I said I was going to. Remember when I said I was going to be making $1,000/month extra by the end of June? I started off good. Close to $400 in January but then it dropped to $150 in February. This month I should make more but I'm also gonna have to pay models to shoot more content since I've used up everything I had sitting around. So I'll probably end up loosing money this month. I really should just suck it up and be a normal photographer and make myself some cash, but I have this irrational fear of failure I just can't kick. I'm not surprised when I fuck something up for myself. Normally I can see it coming a mile away so it's no surprise. I just hate the thought of other people paying me and expecting a certain level of work and then not getting it. I think most of the people I know highly over-rate my photo skills. I've got some no doubt, but you guys have to remember, you never see the bad shit:) I post 95% of what I do because I nailed it and I'm happy with it and the other 5% is just shit I think is funny or maybe I ran out of good stuff. There's a metric fuck ton of stuff that will never see the light of day because it really and truly sucks. Ehhh... just ranting. I've been drinking all day so I could keep going on and on and on. I'll spare you. That's Diana up there from the new set on www.NakedGirlsInOurBed.com. Canon EOS 20D
30 mm
1/125 sec
f 2.8
ISO 400